I love this time of year, as the weather begins to warm and the promise of spring lingers in the air. The plants begin to quietly bring out their blooms, and without me even noticing the garden fills with flowers. As I posted earlier, Nathan and I sawsome beautiful lorikeets in a bush I hadn't noticed was flowering, and this inspired me to go through the garden and see what beautiful blooms I could find.
Some of our camellias are still holding on to their large flowers.
These are the gorgeous blossoms on our Mariposa plum.
Some azaleas hide their beauty among the shadows.
These orchids were a gift from my mother-in-law several years ago.
One of my favourite blooms and fragrance - jasmine. This vine is almost totally neglected.
Lovely grevillia - this one seems to flower year round.
This is the New Zealand Christmas bush we saw the lorikeets in.
And finally, this one was my favourite beauty I found in the garden today....
Hi Meg, I have tagged you athttp://dovesrest.blogspot.com/2011/09/homeschooling-meme-tagged.html , please don't feel obliged.
ReplyDelete