Monday, July 2, 2012

Blue

Blue is my most favourite colour.  Like a bowerbird, if it's blue and shiny, I will gather it to my nest.  Our house is full of blue things.  I never get tired of blue, and fortunately the rest of the family also seems to like it!

To me, blue is the sky and the ocean. It is the freedom of a bird soaring through the sky, the power of a wave, or the gentle lap of the water.  Peaceful, hopeful, beautiful as a vast expanse of colour.












 Joining in with Evi again for Colour of the Week.

4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos! The blues are just stunning. I'm loving the dog & boy in that crystal blue water and wondering where that was taken? cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments! Wendy, that photo was taken at Hawks Nest, NSW. I do believe it was winter but that didn't stop them getting in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello fellow bowerbird, loving your blue stuff, especially that sunrise.

    ReplyDelete