Our adorable puppy, Saffy.
Knitting some more slippers. I hope to sit in the wonderful Autumn sun this afternoon and knit a few rows.
Rediscovering a love of sewing clothes for myself. I love that I can make clothes that are "me." I have realised that I need to sew each pattern more than once so that I can tweek it here and there. That is the secret to successful sewing (for me) and creating clothes I really like to wear.
The fabric for this skirt was designed and handprinted in Australia.
Mmmm...leftover rice balls with freshly picked lemon for lunch. I did share some of these with the kids!
Lili (6) has just discovered a love of writing to tell stories. She is unstoppable, writing almost constantly! She has only just started to put words together herself and is loving her new-found ability to communicate this way. I love that because we home school I get to share the joy of her discovery and that it enables her spend as much time as she wants practising.
And watching my lovely daughter Amy do her ballet lesson this morning. I forgot the camera :( but she really was a beautiful ballerina!
What's making you smile today?
What's making you smile today?
What's making me smile? A warm fire on a cold night, beautiful Autumn weather, playing a game on the trampoline (called 'bum-crack') with the kids, getting home from work early, good conversations with a beautiful lady, making apple cider (soon)... heaps of things.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post and question.