Sunday, June 3, 2012

Red

Joining in with Evi again for the colour of the week: Red.

Once again I was delighted to sit with my cup of tea and browse through my photo archives.  The children are so small in some of these photos!

 A shiny red bike for Christmas...

 ...a red crown for Nana on baby Lili's first Christmas...


 ...red reindeer ears for a cheeky girl...


...warm woolly jumpers on the beach in winter...
 

...a boy set for action!
 
...an old red bus...
 
I do like red!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Meg, so happy that you are joining in again..... I know I said I wanted a nice red sporty Porsche but that red bus would have to be on the top of the list too!! I'm a bit of a sucker for old things!
    Lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has posted such lovely red photos... off to visit more blogs

    ReplyDelete