The first photo is my favourite. It shines in so many ways
Oh me too, Meg, that first photo - those girlies are just beautiful in all their sunny finery! Thanks so much for joining in again this time round - I'm having so much fun finding pics and info on each colour and hope you are too!
I love the dog pictures.
those golden puppies get me too, they look so gorgeous with their lustrous locks.
The first photo is my favourite. It shines in so many ways
ReplyDeleteOh me too, Meg, that first photo - those girlies are just beautiful in all their sunny finery!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in again this time round - I'm having so much fun finding pics and info on each colour and hope you are too!
I love the dog pictures.
ReplyDeletethose golden puppies get me too, they look so gorgeous with their lustrous locks.
ReplyDelete