The new vege patch is in raised beds and gets sunshine most of the day.
The rocket is growing well.
The sugar snap peas have started to grow. I had quite a few attempts to get the seeds to shoot, with this last lot successful. Can't wait for them to grow, they are one of my favourite veges :)
Pak choy gone to seed - it's so pretty I'm leaving it there, and hoping the flowers attract some predatory insects to help take care of the caterpillars.
Pak choy and shallots picked and washed ready for tonights dinner of noodle and vege stirfry.
I also picked rocket ready to have for lunch with some scrambled eggs, tomato chutney and this yummy bread we made this morning.
What are you eating from the vege patch today?
I just planted some Winter vegie seeds today.
ReplyDeleteAll your plants look very healthy.
I like the sound of your homegrown, homemade lunch too.
x
Thanks for dropping by Zara :)
Delete