Today I'm joining in with Evi with her colour of the week photos. What a great reason to go through old photos and reminisce :) Thanks for the idea Evi!
This week: Pink.
Pink to me is all about my two daughters.
Above is Lili as a very young baby, and below at about age 2.
Pretty in Pink, always.

Then along came beautiful Amy...
From an early age she has been inseparable from "Bed Ted" who is quite possibly the World's Most Important Teddy. He is not quite so pink these days.
Here they are together a few years ago....
These days the girls are branching out with their colour choices, but they will always be my pink ones :D

Aw, this is so sweet! I love how you've brought your little ones into the pink theme! Very clever. Your Lili baby is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in and also for the kind words on my blog. I'm really enjoying the interaction with so many lovely people far away. I'm going to have a look around at your other good things!!